Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Just Ask

“‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’”
Jeremiah 33:3 NIV

All I need to do is to call to You and You are right there for me. So many times I forget that and go on as if there is no way out of a particular crisis or situation. Then there are the times I think I can accomplish it without Your guidance. So foolish! I know better, but in my humanness I still falter. All I can do is strive to do better next time and again know You will be there when I call.

Prayer:
Thank You Father for knowing what I need even before I ask for it. Thank You for leading me to the streams of living water. Continue to show me things that I would not think possible.
In Jesus name. Amen.

"Clama a mí y yo te conteste y te diga cosas grandes e inescrutables, que no sabes.'"
Jeremías 33: 3 NVI

Todo lo que necesito hacer es llamar a usted y usted está ahí para mí. Tantas veces yo olvidarlo y seguir como si no hay forma de una crisis particular o situación. Luego están los tiempos que creo que puedo lograr sin su dirección. Tan necios! Sé mejor, pero en mi humanidad aún vacilan. Todo lo que puedo hacer es esforzarse por conocer mejor a siguiente otra vez y usted estará allí cuando llamo.

Oración:
Gracias Padre por saber lo que necesito incluso antes de que pida. Gracias por me lleva a los arroyos de agua viva. Seguir para mostrarme cosas que no creo posible.
En nombre de Jesús. Amén.

"קוראים לי, ואת אני אענה לך, לומר לך נהדר דברים ואין עוד מלבדו, לא יודעת.'"

ירמיהו 33:3 ניב

כל מה שאתה צריך לעשות הוא להתקשר אליך ואתה שם בשבילי. כל כך הרבה פעמים. תשכח ממנה, להמשיך כאילו שאין דרך משבר מסוים או מצב. אז יש פעמים שנדמה לי כי אני יכול להגיע ללא כתובת שלך. כל כך מטופשת! הכי טוב, אבל באנושיות שלי אפילו מהסס. כל מה שאני יכול לעשות זה לשאוף לדעת טוב יותר בפעם הבאה, אתה תהיה שם. כשאני מתקשר.

תפילה:

תודה לך אבא כדי לדעת מה צריך אפילו לפני שהם מבקשים. תודה עבור הפניות לי לזרמי מים חיים. המשך להראות לי דברים. אני לא חושב אפשרי.

בשם ישו. . אמן.

No comments:

Post a Comment