Thursday, February 18, 2016

Be Strong and Courageous


"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 ESV

Why are there times that I end up feeling fearful and discouraged? Why do I tend to act like a wimp? Your word, O Lord, continuously tells us to be courageous. I am not to be fearful as you are always right near my side. There is scripture after scripture that assures me that I am loved and protected. You go before me and all I need to do is follow your lead.
 
Prayer:
Thank you, O Lord. Help me to be a person who lives by faith and not only talks about it. Let me exemplify what I speak. Let me not use my own understanding, but to rely on the truth of your word. Amen.

Supporting scriptures:
Numbers 13:20; Deuteronomy 31:6, 7, & 23; Joshua 1:6, 7, 18, & 10:25; 
2 Samuel 10:12; Psalm 27:14; 31:24.

¿"Yo no os he mandado? Sé fuerte y valiente. No os asustéis y no desmayes, porque Jehová tu Dios está contigo dondequiera que vayas. Josué 1:9 ESV

¿Por qué hay veces que termino sintiendo temerosos y desanimados? ¿Por qué tiendo a actuar como un cobarde? Tu palabra, oh Señor, continuamente nos dice que ser valiente. No quiero ser temeroso como siempre tienes razón cerca de mi lado. Hay escritura tras escritura que me asegura que soy amado y protegido. Vas antes de mí y todo lo que necesito hacer es seguir su ejemplo.
 
Oración:
Gracias, oh Señor. Ayúdame a ser una persona que vive por fe y no sólo habla de él. Permítanme ejemplificar lo que hablo. Me dejó no usar mi propio entendimiento, pero to confiar en la verdad de su palabra. Amén.

Apoyo a las escrituras:
Números 13:20; Deuteronomio 31:6, 7 y 23; Josué 1:6, 7, 18 y 10:25; 
2 Samuel 10:12; Salmo 27: 14; 31:24.

". אני שלא ציוויתי? להיות אמיץ. . אל תהיה מודאג ומדוכדכת לא, כי יהוה אלוהיך הוא איתך בכל מקום שאליו תלך. יהושע 1:9 אשד מזרקות

למה זה פעמים שם בסופו של דבר אני מרגיש מהתערבות ו מיואש? למה אני נוטה להתנהג כמו פחדן? המילה שלך, אדוני, אומר לנו ללא הרף, זה להיות אמיץ. אין לי לחשוש מפני כמו תמיד אתה צודק ליד הצד שלי. כתוב לאחר הכתיבה שמבטיחה לי כי אני אני אהוב ומוגן. תלך לפניי, כל מה שאתה צריך לעשות זה לבוא בעקבותיו.

תפילה:

. תודה, אדוני. לעזור לי להיות אדם שחי על ידי אמונה, לא רק לדבר על זה. . הרשו לי להדגים מה אני מדבר תן לי את ההבנה שלי, אלא להאמין באמת של המילה שלו. . אמן.

תמיכה כתבי הקודש:

המספרים 13:20; דברים 31:6, 7 ו- 23; יהושע 1:6, 7, 18 ו- 10:25; 
Samuel 2 10:12; תהילים 27:14; 31:24.

No comments:

Post a Comment